Who we share your information with
Your personal information may be disclosed to:
- Companies or other organisations that BH-Motors have engaged to provide services on their behalf.
- To companies or other organisations where you have asked us to or agreed that we may share your personal information with them
- BH-Motors protects personal information by having in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information we collect.
- We will never sell personal information collected on our site, including e-mail addresses, to outside parties including sites that are linked to Hills.
What information will we use?
BH-Motors holds personal information you provide such as your name, address, phone numbers and e-mail addresses.
We will also collect information about your vehicle(s) including the model, age, registration number, vehicle identification number (VIN) and mileage. When you bring your vehicle in for servicing, we will collect diagnostic information about your vehicle and keep a record of the work carried out and parts supplied.
How do we use your information?
- BH-Motors collects and uses information to allow you to make the most of the products and services provided on this website.
- We may combine and analyse your personal information to help us identify and develop products and services which may be of interest to you.
You have the right as an individual to find out what information BH-Motors holds about you, for what purposes and who the information is passed to, as well as to make corrections if necessary. We will provide you, at no charge, a copy of this information in an intelligible form. You also have the right in some circumstances to object to our continuing the processing of your personal data.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding BH-Motors use of your personal information, or would like to access the information that BH-Motors holds about you, please contact the BH-Motors, Worcester Road, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY10 1JB or on 01562 540550.
If you believe that any information BH-Motors holds about you is incorrect or incomplete, you should write to us at the above address. Any information which is found to be incorrect will be corrected as soon as possible.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We have Google Analytics Advertiser enabled on our website. Google Analytics Advertiser Features include:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
By enabling these advertising features, we enable Google Analytics to collect data about our website traffic via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to data collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation. We will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.